These are most useful apps and websites in 2020.
1. Unsplash: A huge library of free, non-copyright and high-quality pictures from artists across the globe.
2. Grammarly: A website and also a browser plugin that can help amateur and professional writers for editing and proofreading. The free version is good for basic editing and a paid version could come handy for professional editing of novels or documents.
3. Honey: A website that could help you find coupons or a browser plugin that could automatically find and apply coupons for online shopping ranging from shoes to flights to home decor.
4. Speedtest: Check your internet speed with this website. This can be used to check both download and upload speed.
5. WordPress: A user-friendly interface with multiple free themes and plugins to create a new website in a few hours.
6. Acoustic Post: A one-stop website where you can get information about anything. They write about health, finances, lifestyle and everything else that you wanted to know.
7. GoodRx: Website and app to compare prescription drug prices and find coupons that could save up to 80% at US pharmacies.
8. IP Address Guide: This website can be used to find your IP address. It can also track the location of any public IP address. Note that in some cases it may not show the actual location of the end device (laptop or phone) but may show the location of the service provider’s server.
This website can answer the most asked question in the world: “What is my IP?”
9. Soundhound: One of my favorite app that can identify any song playing near you. Good for music lovers who keep missing the names of songs.
If you have an iPhone then you can use ‘Siri‘ also to find the singer and name of a song.
10. Skyscanner: If you want to fly somewhere but don’t have a destination then this website can help you check flight options for different countinents, countries or cities based on the prices and date.